Bellevue Magic Season Begins November 28
Stroll, Skate and Celebrate in Downtown Bellevue!
Bellevue, Wash. isn’t just Seattle’s biggest “burb.” It’s a destination unto itself!
The Bellevue Magic Season rings in November 28 for a six-week run of festive holiday events through January 11, 2015.
November 28– January 11
Produced by the Bellevue Downtown Association
The Magic Season Ice Arena presents the region’s largest open-air holiday ice skating experience. The venue offers shelter for all-weather skating and seasonal food and beverage concessions. For more information visit BellevueDowntown.com or call (425) 453-1223.
* Bellevue Downtown Park – NE 1st Street and 102nd Avenue NE
* NEW! Larger ice surface and new rental skates for improved skating
* $12 admission (includes skate rental), 8-year-olds and under $9 (includes skate rental)
* Free Skate Mondays – Compliments of Bank of America and the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card. Show your Bank of America debit or credit card or Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® card to receive two free skate admissions for skating on Mondays.
* Advance Discount Admission Pass – Purchase 10 skating passes (includes skate rental) for $85 (a $35 savings)
* Special events including free lessons, skate with the T-Birds, Stroller Skating and family skate days
* Booking availability for private holiday and birthday parties
Snowflake Lane and Celebration Lane USA
November 28 – December 31
Produced and Presented by The Bellevue Collection and the Kemper Freeman Family
Celebrating its 10th Anniversary! Experience this magical evening performance of live Toy Soldier Drummers, costumed characters, Jingle Belle Dancers, lively music, falling snow and glittering lights. Share your memories by using #SFLmemories and see your pictures on SnowflakeLane.com and in Bellevue Square’s Center Court!
Don’t miss Celebration Lane USA, The Bellevue Collection’s sparkling salute to ringing in the New Year! Be sure to join in on a fantastic celebration featuring a display of brilliant lights, dancing drummers, fun characters and all new Americana-inspired music that will have everyone rocking to the beat as festive bubbles fall from the sky.
For more information visit SnowflakeLane.com.
* Snowflake Lane: November 28 – December 24, on the streets between Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square and Bellevue Place.
* Celebration Lane USA: December 26 – December 31, on the sidewalks between Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square and Bellevue Place.
* Free nightly shows at 7 p.m.
Garden d’Lights at the Bellevue Botanical Garden
November 29 – January 3
Supported by Classical KING FM 98.1 and presented by Bellevue Botanical Garden Society and Bellevue Parks & Community Services
The Garden d’Lights festival features more than half a million lights which transform the Bellevue Botanical Garden into a blossoming winter wonderland. Stroll through the gardens and enjoy music by Classical KING FM 98.1. For more information visit Gardendlights.org or call (425) 452-6844.
* Bellevue Botanical Garden – 12001 Main Street
* Open nightly, 4:30 – 9:30 p.m. (Last entry at 9 p.m.)
* Advance tickets available online at Gardendlights.org
* $5 admission; children 10 and under free
* On-site parking $5 per vehicle, free with handicapped permit. Free parking available at Wilburton Hill Park.