Six ways to stay fit
By Alexandria Paul
– Plan your workouts for the week ahead and put them in your calendar. Prioritizing your exercise time like this will lower the chances of scheduling conflicts.
– Decide what time works best for you. Less gets in the way if you work out as soon as you wake up, but if kids or your body clock absolutely does not allow that, look to lunchtime.
– If you normally run or walk at lunchtime but the weather is bad, run or walk up and down the office building stairs! Bring a washcloth and towel to the office to give yourself a wipe down before going back to work.
– If you exercise in the evenings, bring your workout clothes with you to the office so you can go straight to the workout. DO NOT go home first – you’ll find too many distractions there and it will be very hard to get back out again to do your workout
– Find a workout partner . This helps you stay accountable and makes exercising more fun. It can really improve a love relationship too.
– Stay accountable. A workout partner helps, but there are other ways too. Pledge to email a friend each week to let her know what you exercise goals you accomplished or join an online group like Whole Life Challenge www.WholeLifeChallenge.com .
Alexandra Paul is best known for her acting role in the TV series “Baywatch.” Alexandra is now a certified Health and Wellness Coach (AlexandraCoaching.com), who coaches privately and in groups to improve the lives of anyone trying to eat better, lose weight, and stay fit with a busy schedule.